Returns, Refunds, and Warranty
Tafee.com 14-Day Return Policy
For any purchase made directly through Tafée®.com, we offer a 14-day money back guarantee (“Return Policy”) and issue a refund only if the item is unused and unopened. All damages related to shipping or missing parts need to be reported to us within 3 business days after receipt of the package. You may return any Tafée® product purchased on Tafée®.com (“Product”) in accordance with the terms below.
Please allow up to 15 business days from the date we receive your shipment back for the refund (credit back) to your account to be processed by our Payments Department. Once the credit back has been processed, you will be notified via email with a credit memo. All accessories, items included with the purchase, and components that come with the product must be sent back with the original packaging of the product.
If you have a Product over 14 days and are experiencing issues with the Product, we offer a Warranty, as defined below.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase date. To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service email@example.com..
- You must return the Product to Tafée® to receive a refund. Returned Product(s) must be in original, brand new condition. (not physically broken or damaged seals and packaging). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
Additional terms and conditions:
- You assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to Tafée®.
- If you return Product to Tafée® without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, Tafée® retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 50% of the original price of the Product(s).
- Buyer must understand and agree to pay for all shipping costs associated with returning the item(s). This includes non-reimbursement of any expedited shipping services selected at the time of purchase.
- If you return more than $1,000 in a 6-month period, you may be subject to a modified return policy as defined by Tafée® in its sole discretion.
Foreign Country Returns Policy
Our foreign return/exchange policy is implemented on a case-by-case basis. Due to widely varying shipping costs, customs fees, and taxes, we do our best to accommodate such requests within our discretion, though always with your satisfaction in mind.
Tafée® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Important: by using your Tafée® product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Tafée® limited lifetime warranty (the “Warranty”) as set out below.
Do not use your product until you have read the terms of this Warranty.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Warranty, do not use the product and return it within the return period set forth in the Return Policy or the authorized distributor where you purchased it for a refund within their stated return period.
What is covered?
Tafée® warrants to the original purchaser that your Tafée®-branded product and Tafée®-branded product accessories (collectively, the "Product") shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 2 years from the date of purchase.
What is NOT covered?
Tafée® does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. This Warranty does not cover software embedded in any Product and related services provided by Tafée®.
This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Product that was purchased from an authorized reseller or authorized sales channel and manufactured by or for Tafée® and has an authorized “Tafée” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. The Warranty does not apply to any:
- Non-Tafée® products, even if included or sold with a Product, including, without limitation, any counterfeit products
- Purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller
- Product(s) purchased from or used outside the country of sale
- Product(s) missing a valid serial number
- Products that are, or Tafée® reasonably believes to be, stolen
- Software, even if packaged or sold with the Product or embedded in the Product
- Product or part of a Product that has been serviced, altered, refurbished, or modified by anyone who is not authorized by Tafée®
- Any cosmetic damage such as scratches and dents
- Any damage or defects caused by:
- Use with non-Tafée® products;
- Accident (including, but not limited to microwave of glass or dishwasher use of puck), abuse, improper or abnormal use, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, mishandling, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind;
- Normal wear and tear or aging of the Product
- Operating the Product
- Outside the permitted or intended uses described by Tafée®
- Not in accordance with instructions provided by Tafée®
No Tafée® reseller, distributor, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Warranty.
What will Tafée® do in the event the warranty is breached?
If during the Warranty Period you submit a claim to Tafée®, Tafée® will at its option:
- Repair the Tafée® Product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability
- Replace the Tafée® Product with the same model (or with your consent a product that has similar functionality) formed from new and/or previously re-manufactured parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability
- Exchange the Tafée® Product for a refund of your purchase price
In the event of such a claim, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Tafée® itself or through its authorized reseller or agent and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. When a Product or part is replaced or a refund provided, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced or refunded item becomes Tafée®’s property.
How do I obtain warranty service?
To obtain warranty service, a return authorization must be requested from our customer service team. To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org. You must deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Tafée®.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, Tafée® requires you to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with other requirements before receiving warranty service. It is likely that, software, firmware or other materials will be updated to the most recent version of the puck software during warranty service and Tafée® will not be responsible for any request to stay on any earlier software. For more specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service on your Product, visit Tafée® help.
Tafée® reserves the right to change the method by which Tafée® may provide warranty service to you, and your Tafée® Product’s eligibility to receive a particular method of service. Service will be limited to the options available in the country where service is requested. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to country. You may be responsible for shipping and handling charges if the Tafée® Product cannot be serviced in the country it is in. If you seek service in a country that is not the country of purchase, you will comply with all applicable import and export laws and regulations and be responsible for all custom duties, V.A.T. and other associated taxes and charges. For international service, Tafée® may repair or replace Tafée® Products and parts with comparable Tafée® Products and parts that comply with local standards.
Please get in touch with our Consumer Relations Team at email@example.com. We will take you through our troubleshooting process to see if your issue can be resolved.
If the troubleshooting steps we go through do not resolve your issue, and your unit is still under the warranty period, we will be more than happy to assist you by issuing you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). We will send the RMA number to your email address. You will need to send the malfunctioning unit back to us, with proof of purchase from an authorized reseller. We will test your unit and verify the warranty.
Please clean your device thoroughly. Your unit will be traveling through a carrier service, which can be inspected at any point, leaving you legally responsible for any residual substances found.
Send back unit and charger only.
We are going to need the tracking number of your return from (USPS, FEDEX, UPS, etc). Once you have acquired a package tracking number, make sure to email us the tracking number as soon as possible. (Note: When shipping back, if asked for description (Electro Thermic Appliance), This will help move your package from customs a lot faster). Do not send your unit to us until we issue you an RMA number.
Once we receive your unit, we will get back in contact with you and advise you that your unit has been received. Your unit will be tested, and if deemed faulty, we will then send you a replacement unit to the address you provide.
Please note: the warranty inspection and repairs process can take from 10-14 business days, depending on scheduling and the availability of parts required.
You will be responsible for shipping to us (we suggest you insure the package and record the tracking number). We will cover the cost of shipping for your replacement unit back to you. If international shipping outside the USA or Canada is required, return shipping, customs and duties fees may be incurred and are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding your purchase, feel free to Contact Us.
Limitation of Liability
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, tafée is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, compromise or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, programming, or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with the tafée product or any failure to maintain the confidentiality of information stored in the tafée product.
The foregoing limitation shall not apply to death or personal injury claims, or any statutory liability for intentional and gross negligent acts and/or omissions. tafée disclaims any representation that it will be able to repair any product under this warranty or replace the tafée product without risk to or loss of information stored on the tafée product.
Some states (countries and provinces) do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
What if I have questions or concerns?
You may direct any questions or concerns to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.